Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Its been forever...and not a weight post.

I am beyond pissed. I honestly can't believe my frickin class. After dealing with all the damn bullshit I've had to deal with these past two years, I get this bullshit. It honestly makes me want to go into a complete fuckin fit right now. Im angry. Very angry. And I understand that I am a sore loser. I know this about myself. Yes, I do. And I also know that none of you know what the hell Im venting about right now, and I apologize because I dont even feel like going into it completely. I just need to get the words from my head out on paper. Its just a lesson about unappreciative people. And I saw the smug ass faces on some of their faces. And no it doesn't matter how close I came. I AM PISSED. And the assholes I can't stand had their sweet little redemption I suppose. Fuck em. Fuck them all. I am tired of even trying with them quite honestly and I hope its shot to hell. you honestly think SHE will be able to pull it off. Good fucking luck. And don't come to me and ask for any help. Im checking the fuck out. Im doing my best with a game face but I honestly want to leave right now. And yes, I want to walk out of class right now, and yes I am aware that I may be overreacting a bit but Im a sore ass loser and I am angry.

Okay, Im finally calming down a little...

 And now Im just sad...

1 comment:

  1. Whatever it is I hope it gets better for you! *sending positive energy and hugs your way*

    ReplyDelete