Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No surprise

I am up. And I knew I would be. I gained one pound this week and I know what caused it. First of all, I didn't work out for one week. I had a medical issue that caused me to go to the ER on Saturday (not serious, just embarrassing). I have been told not to run. Well, without me running, my mouth was left idle. I bought baked lays for my husband and ate almost a half of a bag a couple nights before bed. I literally, COULD NOT STOP. I know that the saltiness plus the high glycemic index of those chips did me in the moment I licked my last finger. I am back in serious control of my weight right now. I don't care what the doc says, I will be back working out. My race in literally in a few days and by Sunday, i want to be down that pound. My goal for weigh in next week is three pounds. I know I got this. I am bummed because I was only one pound away from my 10% goal and I ruined it, but I will get it back. Im so close to my goals I can feel it and I won't let a bad week deter me.

No comments:

Post a Comment