Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday...

I. frickin fracking did it. I DID IT!! did what? Well, just did a slew of things that I never thought I would accomplish. First of all, I did the mud run as you guys saw from the picture. I am hella proud of me and my partner in crime. We worked our ass off and it was no small feat. WE DID IT! After the mudrun though, i started to feel feverish. The next day, I went to the doctor with a temp of 102.4 and feeling a complete wreck. After a chest xray, a breathing treatment, shot in the ass, a pharmacy of drugs, I left with a diagnosis of bronchitis and a sinus infection. So happy I went because it truly helped me. Anyways, my appetite was very little so both days I had pretty much a banana, breakfast  bar, chick fila bowl of soup, some saltine crackers and a little bit of dinner (chicken and spinach). Not much at all but I was forcing myself to eat even the above. I LOST 5 LBS THIS WEEK!!! It helps burning calories coughing so hard that your abs are actually sore (and I have been purposely flexing them in preparation of a cough everytime as well...hey you might as well fit it in somehow since I didn't have energy for cardio). Anyways, the 5lbs got me to 190 lbs on the scale. PROUD DOESN'T BEGIN TO SAY HOW I FEEL. I AM 190 LBS! I LOST 10% OF MY BODY WEIGHT!!!  I AM ONE POUND FROM THE 180s! I AM ONE POUND FROM THE 180s!!!!! I AM ONLY 5 lBS FROM 185, the weight I was when I got married! ONe of the last times I felt beautiful (well not counting pregnancy because I felt sexy pregnant. LOVED my buddha belly!). 5 lbs away. I have lost a total of 24.6 LBS. I am 5.4 lbs away from losing 30 lbs. I am just happy ya'll. And Im proud of me. I can't even lie, i definitely celebrated with a bread bowl of chili for lunch...and MAN it was delicious. I AM STUFFED! But every wednesday, I have me a cheat meal. I don't have cheat days, I have a cheat meal. And in my cheat meal, I refused the cheese in my chili...yes, I put sour cream, but its better than cheese, right :) ? Baby steps.  And instead of a dessert, I had a fresh fruit salad from the salad bar. But anyways, I got me a long way to go right now. My goal is still 170. At least for right now. I will see how I feel at that weight before saying I want to be less than that. But it actually feels as though my goal is attainable. I feel like I can reach it. I hope all of my weight loss friends out there are doing well. Its a struggle, for sure, but we can do it. We need to remain accountable, ask ourselves before we eat something if this will take us closer or farther from our weight loss goal. I use to wish myself skinny. Now I am fighting tooth and nail to be healthier. Wishing will get me no where. Not making changes or making excuses for myself and "hoping" the scale will move down is just unrealistic. Not pushing myself physically and expecting to see my body change is being delusional. I have to keep doing what I am doing. I have to work. I have to PUSH. I have to want being healthier more than I want a bad food choice. And its not easy. And I am not perfect, and some days, I just fail miserably. But I do my best to make up for it now, and make it a reason to make better choices the next meal, or push harder in my workout. Anyways, I am feeling PROUD PROUD PROUD! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?

7 comments:

  1. Yahh way to go...sounds like you are doing a great job meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I am truly excited thus far. Not there yet though...

      Delete
  2. Hey jennifer, Your one of my nominees for the Liebster blog award! click on my last post for more info!

    http://jessicamartinez1229.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-awardyea-buddy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry just now seeing this! Thank you so much Jessica!!!

      Delete
  3. Woot woot you go girl!!!! Doesnt it feel good to see the scale go DOWN??!!! I stumbled across your blog an love it. Check out mine it will seem familiar lol.
    Toya
    Www.kismetandkilograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady I nominate you!!! Check out my latest post for details!
    http://kismetandkilograms.blogspot.com/2012/10/who-me-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I cant wait to look at your blog Toya!!!

      Delete