Wednesday, July 25, 2012

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

So I would first like to preface this post by saying that I am not one who takes horoscopes seriously. They are just usually one of those things that I randomly get on my phone, so I may glance at it, take it with a grain of salt, and keep it moving. Well today, this one hit home and since I don't believe in accidents, but in answered prayers and revelations, it came right on time.
The BIGOT formally known as a friend that I spoke about in my past post apparently deleted me from her Facebook page.  See, I am a person who does not like confrontation, so even though I was thoroughly offended by her audacious post, I decided to ignore her from coming across my timeline feeds.  Therefore, to see that SHE  had the nerve to delete ME, I won't lie, had me a bit pissed  confused. I texted her saying that I noticed she deleted me which I found interesting since her post was incredibly offensive and hateful, but I wish her all the best in life. In her true classless manner, she decided to do what she does best, which is play victim and proceeded to tell me that I attacked her on facebook, that all the fellow bigots agree that I was completely in the wrong, that she has always had my back over the years, and I should thank her for all she has done for me in my life. Is this bitch for real?   Wow.  I also noticed that she clearly filled the ears of a fellow coworker and while I am not surprised because she has the moral fiber of streetwalker, it made me incredibly angry. BUT this is exactly why I wanted her toxic spirit out of my life.  So this morning, my horoscope said:


Its time to move forward. In spite of doubts, you really HAVE collected enough information to make a decision. Make it with confidence. 

It really gave me a triple dose of confirmation that I don't need that and that is not a friend. I decided to dig into the bible for advice on the situation. As I quest to read my bible more, I am doing my best to find my answers there. Two verses rung extremely true:

An offended friend is harder to win back than a fortified city. Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with bars.
 You have had enough in the past of the evil things that godless people enjoy—their immorality and lust, their feasting and drunkenness and wild parties, and their terrible worship of idols. Of course, your former friends are surprised when you no longer plunge into the flood of wild and destructive things they do. So they slander you.
So that is that.  I realize I never truly had  a friend in this person, and although I feel sad about that, I am grateful for the genuine people in my life. I've come to realize that I rather have a very small group of genuine loving people than a large group of fake people in my life. SOOOO, that will be the last time I dedicate my time and energy towards that person, and anymore space on my blog.
Moving on to the positive- I am SO excited about my family and Danielle's family upcoming mini vacay!! We leave on Friday to go up to Pigeon Forge/Dollywood and I am literally giddy. The condo we are renting truly looks beautiful, Ashish and Danielle are the sweetest/cutest/loving couple, and the boys are literally like the best of friends. When Jonathan and Jordan get together, they laugh and laugh and Jonathan runs and runs, and Jordan is seriously the only little boy that Jonathan shares with.  I can honestly see them growing to be such wonderful friends and that warms my heart. Everyone deserves to have a good, loyal friend that brings out the best in them. It is truly a gift. Also, Jonathan is absolutely LOVING swim lessons!! The moment he wakes up in the morning, its "Mommy, swimming with Jordan and Olivia". Then when I pick him up from school, it is "swim mommy?". The moment I pull in the parking lot, its "YAY! SWIM!!". I am going to be so disappointed when it ends because he loves it so much!! And although he isn't doing the breast stroke or butterfly relay yet, he is truly becoming more comfortable and relaxed in the water. For him to go to the water park this weekend is truly fantastic timing!
So tonight, I will be packing and putting in some fabulous extensions! Will definitely take pictures of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment