Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jennifer- 1 Temptation- 0

Oh yeahhhhhh! Survived a huge birthday party for a one year old today. The party of course was great but the food is something that always has me a bit worried. I made the conscious choice of eating prior to getting to the party. I literally popped a SmartOnes in the microwave and travelled down the road making sure it was completely devoured before I stepped foot into the house. Doing that helped me survive the most delicious looking macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, and CUPCAKES GALORE! I had... NOT ONE BITE. Of anything. I made sure to feed my son and just keep my mouth shut. I raced home in order to have some of my delicious dinner from last night, Red Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp and Quinoa. For those of you who have not looked on the website, Skinnytaste.com  GO NOW. Like RIGHT NOW!!! I'll wait... because seriously, everything Ive eaten from that site has been absolutely delicious and I think its one of the very few reasons for my dieting success thus far. 

Anyways, I have so much studying to do tonight its ridiculous. Like seriously ridiculous. I am praying I can pull this test off tomorrow. Sigh. MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES EVERYONE! I know the weekend is the time that its sooo easy to falter, but don't let yourself. Keep your eyes on the prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment