Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am down...

I am down. But this week, I don't mean my mood... I MEAN MY WEIGHT!! I AM DOWN!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! I weighed in this morning (changed my weigh in day to Wednesday) and I am down 2.8 lbs, for a total loss of 17.6 lbs. I've lost 17.6 lbs. Wow. That feels really awesome to say. I can't wait until I can say 30 lbs or 40 lbs, but right now, 17.6 lbs really feels good. For the last two weeks, I haven't tracked anything. I have kept up my SmartOnes lunches and pretty much have the same exact breakfast every fricking day, a Kashi cereal bar and a banana. But since I gained that pound two weeks ago and started to feel bummed about it, I just kind of ate a little bit more freely. Like I stated before, I've been eating white rice. Basmati white rice to be exact. It was one of my big middle finger up to my weight gain two weeks ago. I didn't want to screw up royally and go through the drive thru, but I wanted to indulge. I decided I'm eating my damn white rice. And oh man... it was sooo good. Even in my revolt, I made sure to portion out everything. One cup, nothing more. I also had pizza this weekend. So anyway, Im on a new kick, I have a new found motivation but now I am not going to be as psycho. I am going to be healthy and disciplined. I am only 2.4 lbs from 20 lbs loss!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!!! You'v got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That's awesome. Yes, you CAN DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl! That is fantastic! So proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, so happy for you, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete