Thursday, August 30, 2012

A new day...

So... all that game I was talking yesterday about working out and eating within my points for dinner. FAIL. Totally didn't do either. I was hungry and I have to admit I had the "I DONT CARE" attitude yesterday. I just wanted to eat the salmon that I had prepared the night before and I wanted to eat my quinoa, and I just did not care. Maggianos did me in yesterday and I would be lying if I said I wasn't pissed about it. It wasn't worth me going at all and I didn't even want to go at the end. Next time, I will just say no and leave it at that. Anyways, here is my day from yesterday. I just realized I forgot to add the asparagus I ate that night as well, but asparagus has no points. Ahh well. I have to just think of this as my new mentality. this is a lifestyle change. I may have good days, I will have some less than good days, and I will have some outright shitty days. I just have to start the next day as a new one and keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment