Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Damn Maggianos

So my plan derailed. After eating my side salad, my boss made a comment about me not eating and literally handed me the chicken piccata and told me to have "a little". Being that I want to make a good impression and not insult the hand that is feeding me, I took about 2.5 oz of the chicken piccata and some of the sauteed spinach. the damage. 15 points. Are you kidding me. UGH. I couldve used those 15 points for something soooo much more worth it. Like seriously. So my dinner may be very scarce today. Lean meat and veggie. Sooo not trying to go over. I really wanted that yummy salmon and quinoa. Damn Maggianos.Welp, at least I didn't partake in ANY of the spinach artichoke dip that looked AMAZING, the bruschetta, the warm looking rolls with butter, the creamy alfredoey pasta with chicken and mushrooms, or the Massive tiramisu they put in front of my face. I was beyond strong. So yay for staying smart while there. My waistline will thank my dedication.

And I just want to say if I was a toddler I would look like this right now:

I ABSOLUTELY do not want to go to the gym today. In fact I may do this at the gym doors:
My legs are actually a little sore from our workout yesterday but really, I just feel lazy. Like absolutely, positively, sloth mode. I just want to not do anything. Ugh. But I will go... Im not going to promise to be a rockstar, but I will go. Even if I do a little bit. Because a little is better than nothing...
Thinking about going to the gym burns 0 calories and 0 grams of fat.

Le sigh...


2 comments:

  1. You don't need to be so hard on yourself!!!! Eat, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to lose weight SUCKS! Especially if you're like me and love to eat and love the tastes of lots of different foods. Just keep your head up, it'll get easier! By the way, I literally laughed out loud at those pics - too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete